Monday, January 7, 2008

Chris Dodd

So, after failing to even be mentioned in the Iowa caucuses, Chris Dodd dropped out of the race. I have been an unabashed Dodd supporter over these last few months, and though I knew his cause was hopeless, I am no less grieved that I'll not have the opportunity to squander my vote on his good name. Everyone always asks me why I like Dodd so much, and the short answer is because he actually uses his position as Senator to try to accomplish something. Clinton and Obama and Biden and so on always talk about what they would do if they were president and had some real power, but the truth is that they do, but they spend their time wolfing down hot dogs and cotton candy in Iowa and New Hampshire instead. The long answer can be found by following all of these links:

Farewell, Senator Dodd. I hope to see you take your rightful place as Majority Leader soon.

No comments: